HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Excellent opportunity for a full-time, polished Human Resources Professional - in a Generalist function -with strong payroll and benefits experience, for our growing CPA firm and HR Team!
This position is based in Buffalo, NY and cannot be done remotely.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to payroll and benefits administration including enrollments, changes and terminations, preparation of various documents and reports using Word, Excel and HRIS, 401(k) administration, accruals tracking, assisting with performance management system,employee relations and other HR-related tasks.
This non-manager position reports to the Chief HR Officer.
- Associates degree preferred
- Minimum five years HR generalist experience; professional services a plus
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, including but not limited to COBRA, FMLA, PFL, HIPPA, etc.
- Experience with multi-state payroll a plus!
- Proficient skills in MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent professional communication skills - verbal & written
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- Must have strong customer service, organizational, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
- MUST have the ability to maintain high level of confidentiality while using discretion and diplomacy
- This is an environment where multi-tasking is the norm and strict deadlines must be kept.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requestin confidence to email@example.com.
Visit our website to learn more about us! www.freedmaxick.com
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development
- Performance bonus
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Employee Events
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Free Food and Coffee
- Paid sick days
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Military Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Merchandise Discounts