As the Human Resources Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to ensure the Human Resources department functions properly. You will attentively assist with oversee the hotel's personnel and provide support on maintaining employee files. You will assist with pre-employment processing, as well as new associate orientation preparation and employee events.
The ideal candidate will:
- At least 1 year of Human Resources experience or minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience preferred.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- HR Degree or Certification preferred.
- Experience in a luxury hotel setting preferred.
- Provide a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Ability to work flexible days/hours and attend after hours associate events as necessary
- Strong organizational skills
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Source: Aimbridge Hospitality