Contract Human Resources Generalist #412961
- Administers human resources policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas.
- Collects and analyzes HR data, and then makes recommendations to management.
- Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures.
- May prepare internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies.
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Position will be supporting locations for COVID-19 initiatives, must have a minimum of 2 years of HR Generalist, manufacturing or supervisory experience
- This position is heavily involved in data entry and data analysis candidates must be proficient in G Suite products, Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, PeopleSoft. Good ability to update, track, filter, and coordinate information.
- Must have good communication skills responding to questions/concerns
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- This role requires availability to work variable shifts, including weekends.
- Percent Travel: 0-20%, will be required to travel domestically (Michigan- Detroit & Sterling Height as well as Toledo Ohio)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business or related field
- Strong project management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in manufacturing environment
At Fast Switch – Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn’t that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: https://clientapps.jobadder.com/45103/fast-switch
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/FastSwitchGL
Follow us on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/fastswitchgl/
Find us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fast-switch-great-lakes
Human Resources Specialist