This individual’s primary responsibilities will be to foster positive employee relations by ensuring consistent and fair application of company policies and practices. Other responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting and staffing.
- Training and development.
- Assisting with health and benefit plans.
- Employee payroll reconciliation.
- Coordinating employee events.
- Assisting with the safety and security functions.
- Other responsibilities as necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interactive effectively with a diverse workforce.
- Excellent listening, communication, oral presentation, and writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- 3+ year’s professional Human Resources generalist experience, preferably in a production environment with an emphasis on employee relations.
- Thorough knowledge of employment law and the principles and practices of effective Human Resources management.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!