Rooted in Passion, Cultivated in Excellence, come Grow With Us!™ This full-time position is in a new and growing department, ripe with opportunity. Responsible for maintaining initiatives to increase organizational effectiveness including recruitment, retention and benefits administration. Effective time management skills and high-output is a must! This role facilitates the new-hire process and explains human resources policies, procedures, and standards to new and existing employees. Will administer other Human Resources programs aligned with company objectives and will work closely with HR management in supporting Company operations.
WHAT YOU’LL OWN
- Consult with hiring managers to develop and implement recruiting strategies and headcount needs.
- Manage the recruitment and staffing of qualified candidates for various year-round and seasonal opportunities within the Company.
- With the support of the Human Resources team, plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster a positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Administer or enhance the Company’s human resources policies, procedures and programs.
- Plan and carry out HR initiatives including employee recognition programs, orientation and training programs farm-wide for year-round and seasonal positions.
- Streamline department processes and procedures to increase efficiencies and maintain data integrity.
- Data management in the Company’s HRMS.
- Plan, coordinate and execute HR-related employee training and all benefits meetings for eligible employees.
- Promote and maintain an atmosphere of excellent internal and external customer service.
- Support the HR Manager by serving as a link between management and employees to assist in handling questions, interpreting and administering company policies and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Develop and administer exit interviews and employee satisfaction surveys to collect data and present to HR management. .
- Additional duties as assigned.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English (and Spanish is a plus!);
- Two+ years of documented human resources experience;
- BA or related experience in a field related to HR and/or SHRM Certification preferred;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive issues and exercise independent judgment;
- Highly proficient with basic computer systems and software including MS Office and cloud-based programs;
- High attention to detail;
- Superior organization and prioritization skills including strong task and time management skills;
- High performer who excels in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Great company culture. The employee reviews say it all: we value our employees and they feel it.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance.
- Work hard, play hard. We offer PTO and holiday pay.
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA, and a great dental plan.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with discretionary company match.
Rooted in passion.
Cultivated in excellence.
Grown in Whatcom County.