- Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Ability to project a professional Image.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (ADP, word processing, databases, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Must meet and satisfy acceptable criminal background check standards.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have at least two (2) years related human resources experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HR experience in a healthcare or hospital setting.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related program.
- Experience with using an ADP EV5 and ETime preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
PHR certification preferred.
The Human Resource Representative coordinates and processes a variety of activities associated with the facility Human Resources Department.
The Human Resource Representative:
- Processes all documents/information related to benefits administration, recruitment, hiring, credentials and employment/employee recordkeeping.
- Works with various personnel to ensure compliance with HR related functions including, but not limited to: recruitment/hiring, work assignments, performance appraisals, promotions, status changes, payroll, employee recognition, disciplinary actions, licensure tracking, new staff orientation, ongoing education, and training.
- Recommends revisions to departmental policies and assists in HR policy enforcement and compliance.
- Perform additional duties as assigned