Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world? A pharmaceutical company seeks a bright and passionate Human Resources (HR) Recruiting Coordinator to join their team on a 6-month contract basis; however, it has the potential to extend. The individual in this role will liaise with candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, and others across the entire Human Resource department. Moreover, this is a great opportunity for ‘ customer focused’ individual that has a desire to grow their career in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources.
- Engage in the interview process by doing phone screens, onsite interviews, etc.
- Manage the overall candidate experience
- Handle resume screening and resume search in support of open requisitions
- Schedule and track phone and in-person interviews with Hiring Managers
- Prior scheduling and calendar experience
- Microsoft Office expertise (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Competence to multi-task, take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, organized, self-sufficient, analytical and collaborative
- Ability to create and maintain a team spirit and harmonious working relationships
- Exceptional customer-service skills, able to respond to employee questions with tact and diplomacy
Job ID: 176790
Please note, our client is only considering local candidates currently. Thank you!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org