Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Fort Lauderdale Service Center was established February 1995 and is located in “The Venice of America”; the gateway to South and Central America. Located at Fort-Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, the Fort Lauderdale facility is winner of several FAA Diamond Awards. The 133,552 sq ft facility is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Center has received certifications from FAA, EASA, Argentina, Aruba, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Mauritius, Mexico and Venezuela.
The Human Resources Intern will be responsible for working in a team environment to provide support in assisting with special projects and processes. This role is based in Fort Lauderdale, FL and reports to the Human Resources Business Partner. This internship experience will allow individuals to apply the knowledge and skills learned in the classroom to real-world Human Resource experiences.
In your role, you will:
• Assist in the processes that track and report HR metrics, targets and goals
• Administer and maintain HR databases and provides HR statistical reports for multiple sites
• Analyze existing HR processes for potential improvements and action as necessary
• Assist with special projects that focus on delivering results against the business plan
• Participate in special projects working with HR systems, for example, SAP reporting as requested by the business
• Participate in training initiatives as needed
• Work as part of the team to provide support to ensure reliability and efficiency with processes
As our ideal candidate,
• You are currently completing a Bachelor's degree in Management, Finance, Corporate Strategy, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Information Systems, Human Resources, or other related field at a recognized University.
• You are able to work approximately 30 hours/week between the days/hours of Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.
• You have strong proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• You have advanced knowledge in Excel.
• You have strong analytical skills and a good business acumen
• You can build corporate presentation for executive management
• You are assertive and have a clear drive for results
• You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• You can analyze, organize and synthesize complex information on your own
• You have computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, project management, databases, email, and web-based applications
• You are able to demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as being a team player ready to support your colleagues.
• You are self-motivated and able to manage deadlines and multiple priorities.
• You have strong attention to detail.
• You have some office environment experience – preferred
• You have SAP experience – preferred
Please note, relocation or housing assistance is not available for this position.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.