Our client is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Process new hires, employee changes, terminations, and benefit administration, as well as handle and assist with employee reviews.
- Maintain records using a filing system and document all necessary circumstances, complaints, and any other situations as needed.
- Ensure accuracy and updates to payroll, benefits, PTO, etc. as needed.
- Provide service to employees regarding concerns and investigate and troubleshoot inquiries.
- Maintain and update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensure compliance by monitoring and implementing federal and state requirements.
- 5+ years of experience working in Human Resources is required.
- Must have previous HR management experience.
- Must be knowledgeable with Human Resources administration, organization, and operation.
- Strong leadership skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.