Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc.Learn more atwww.aramark.comor connect with us onFacebookandTwitter.
The Human Resources Manager will administer the human resource policies and procedures for an assigned unit or client account to include but not limited to: talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, wage and salary administration, training, employee relations, EEO, affirmative action, benefits administration and risk management.
- Responsible for all talent management related activities to ensure employee development and engagement.
- Assists management in determining staffing needs. Recommends and implements recruiting, hiring and retention strategies for unit.
- Counsels employees relative to transfers, promotions, terminations and various work items.
- Conducts exit interviews with employees and utilizes trend analysis to build action plans.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws concerning human resources (i.e., Federal and State Minimum Wage Laws, Affirmative Action, Immigration Reform Control Act, Equal Employment Opportunity Act etc.).
- In conjunction with regional human resource staff, may respond to charges of discrimination. Meets with the appropriate individuals in an effort to resolve the case under investigation. Attends all necessary hearings as a representative for the company.
- In conjunction with risk management staff, administers policies and procedures for a safe work place. Works with risk management staff in developing region specific programs. Ensures all accidents and injuries are reported to the appropriate parties.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Maintains affirmative action program; maintain other records, reports and logs.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent with at least three years’ experience in a Human Resource Generalist role.
- Requires 2-4 years’ experience in Human Resource management.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel are required.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran