- Position Type: Other/Human Resources Manager
- Date Posted: 5/10/2019
- Location: District Office
- Date Available: May 2019
- Closing Date: Until Filled
Internal Applicant Deadline: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 4:30 pm The Manager of Human Resources provides support to the Assistant Superintendent while staying current on personnel policies, local, state and federal employment guidelines as well as participating in employee negotiations and supporting the hiring and termination process.Required Qualifications:
- Formal education or experience in labor relations.
- At least five years of professional experience in a related area.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and delegate work appropriately.
- Interest in working in a district environment.
- Knowledge of district policies, procedures and relevant laws.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, visitors, and outside providers.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with employees and outside providers.
- Ability to motivate others and resolve interpersonal conflict.
- Ability to research and gather information from a variety of sources.
- Extensive knowledge of resources available, including pertinent laws and regulations.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills to justify recommendations, create reports, and convey messages clearly.
Salary: $90,148- $112,685/year (based on full-time, related experience)Application Procedure:Apply Online
- Master’s Degree in the field of education or related field.
- Direct experience in personnel supervision.