Management Business Solutions (MBS) is actively seeking a Human Resource Manager for our client in the New Orleans, LA area. Our client is willing to relocate an individual that will be able to manage all the plant’s HR activities including employment, employee relations, compensation, policy administrations, benefits, and training and development. The ideal candidate will help maintain best employment practices by providing leadership and guidance while in compliance of local, state, and federal regulations.
- Ensure quality and quantity of staffing levels through effective manpower planning and cost-efficient employment programs by managing Talent Acquisition processes.
- Execute employee retention programs in partnership with Plant Operations. Oversees the establishment and achievement of turnover goals.
- Develop effective employee relations programs, including investigation of employee complaints and direct investigations as necessary to ensure timely resolution and communication to involved parties, including disciplinary action where appropriate.
- Executes corporate compensation and benefits programs, including timely and quality performance appraisals and MBOs.
- Monitor and advise the management team of the latest Human Resources rules, regulations, guidelines, and trends affecting the operation.
- Implement effective training procedures and programs designed to address plant opportunities and/or regulatory compliance. Including
- Ensures accurate Policy and Procedure interpretation, including a working knowledge of Company Handbooks, local, state, and federal regulations.
- Partners with Plant Operations to ensure execution of the Emergency Response Plan as needed.
- Partners with Plant Operations to develop and execute plans to reduce accidents and Worker’s Compensation costs.
- Maintains employee records and files: payroll, benefits, compensation, personnel files, and Worker’s Compensation.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Instructional Design, Business Management, or related.
- Previous experience in an HR Management role is required.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is required; food manufacturing is highly preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite is required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER