Why a Great Opportunity
The US market leader in their industry, a growing organization that always promotes from within where possible. Up and comers are seconded to projects which keeps the work interesting.
Our client, a growing, well respected, global market leader, seeks a Plant Human Resources Manager for one of their core manufacturing facilities near Kennewick, WA. Non-Union plant.
The Human Resources Manager will be a key member of the leadership team and be a strong business partner, working with leadership to enhance culture, and employee engagement. In addition, you will serve as an employee advocate helping to resolve employee concerns and promote a positive work environment.
You will have the opportunity to significantly impact the business and assists top management with planning, development and implementation of HR initiatives. This is a highly visible role in one of their key facilities that has both strategic and tactical components.
You will be responsible for supporting the overall business objectives staffing, performance management, training and development, employee relations, compensation, benefits, EEO/AAP and safety.
Compensation: $90000 - $110000 + 15% bonus opportunity + strong benefits
Location: Near Kennewick, WA
Relocation: Excellent relocation offered.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 6+ years of experience in HR experience with 2+ years managing an HR department.
- A strong business partner.
- Customer and business focused.
- Strategic, not process driven, and be able to deliver results according to plan, yet be tactical and hands on.
- Able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.