Manager of Human Resources
Salary $75,000 - $85,000 + Bonus + Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Southern USA
This newly available opportunity for a Manager of Human Resources reports to the Director of Human Resources. This is an incredible opportunity for a current HR Generalist, Supervisor, or Manager who has reached the top of their organization and looking for the opportunity to go to next steps in their career. Looking for someone who has had experience with a large work force, both full time and temporary employees. This person must have experience in either distribution or manufacturing. This HR manager will be a critical partner to the operations team by providing advisement on employment law, job development, and evolution.
As the Manager of Human Resources, your responsibilities will include:
- Interpret and analyze policies and procedures and State and Federal Laws
- Practice critical thinking and problem-solving skills to conduct analysis and develop innovative and effective solutions
- Research and summarize information from a wide variety of policies, regulations, and other sources to clearly present alternatives and anticipate risks
- Ability to lead campus-wide projects including building communication and training plans
- Develop, propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and multi-task
- Co-lead community involvement and employee relations activities
Salary Range $75,000 - $85,000 PLUS Bonus + Great Benefits & Paid Relocation to the heart of the South, close to the Mississippi River and several lakes where you’ll want your boat near as there are several places you’ll love spending timewith access to some of the best fishing around! Lower costof living, temperate weather, gracious southern charm, antiquing, & great neighborhoods. You’ll have access to the bright lights of the big city and all its fine amenities such as museums, festivals, sports, & higher education. If you hunt turkey, rabbit, duck, or deer, then this will be a great area to live. Easy drive to the Gulf beach or mountains.
To be considered for this Manager of Human Resources position:
- BS Degree or the equivalent experience in Human Resources
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources Management experience across all areas of HR, including recruiting, benefits, compensation, compliance, payroll, performance management, employment laws and training and development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local, state and federal labor and employment laws
- Demonstrated accomplishments in partnering with business leaders at all levels of the company
- High proficiency/experience with excel and HR metrics
- Experience leading investigations and participating in municipal/state/federal employment hearings
This is your opportunity to work with an amazing company that is experiencing rapid growth and offers the opportunity to work with a strong group of professionals, who are enjoying a fast paced and challenging work environment. This is a succession planning role, looking for someone who can take on more responsibilities and be promoted.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.comOR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts* Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
Excellent Bonus & Benefits & Paid Relocation