PFS Company Statement:
PFS is a global commerce services company. We help leading brands deliver exceptional commerce experiences worldwide. We are a diverse team with distinct interests, skills, and backgrounds collaborating across all facets of commerce—from business consulting and design to technology and operations. Together, we take pride in performing at our best to produce the best possible results for our client and theirclients.
- We will provide a Full Commerce Solution
- We will be World-Class at Every Service we offer
- We will engage with our clients as a Strategic Partner
Human Resources, Manager (Talent and Performance)
PFS is seeking an HR Manager.The purpose of this role is to perform in a Shared Services capacity supporting our HR practices, company culture, and operating procedures. This role will manage and deliver expected results: reducing high-risk hires and terms, improving retention and reducing involuntary terms of high performing talent and managing our talent pool to deliver on ourcompany’svision.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Develops and executes talent acquisition strategies that enhance the visibility and desirability of ATS in key and niche recruiting markets.
- Maintain staffing for divisional needs with quality, timely hires. Assist all areas of organization to fill roles as needed.
- Create, evaluate, and approve job descriptions, job evaluations and assessments completed for all required roles
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Partner with business leaders and HR Business Partners to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and metrics. Develop recruiting strategy and matrix for Sr. Manager
- Continual training of recruiting processes including goal setting and establishing accountability. Train, manage and mentor recruiting processes in a way that leads to a fully trained and skilled HR team as critical partners to the business
- Work in partnership with line managers and HR Business Partners, responsible for ensuring complete inventory of job descriptions and position profiles and provide updates as necessary. Oversee the execution for the organization’s focal review process
- Conduct data analysis to identify salary trends, correlations, and overarching data insights
- Conduct wage analysis, benchmarking against industry and competitors in order to support the performance management process
- Design and drive performance management processes to measure, manage, and communicate environmental and sustainability performance
- Oversee the Company’s job evaluation process to ensure the appropriate market benchmarking and evaluation of new and existing jobs to ensure appropriate targeted compensation levels.
- Collaborate with fellow Center of Excellence teams and HR Business
- Coach employees and managers on organizational practices, processes, and values
- Serve as a consultant to manage human resources related issues
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; perform investigations, complaints/grievances, and guide managers and employees through discipline and performance improvement procedures
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Work closely with assigned business units to support talent management processes, including employee recruitment, performance appraisals, workforce calibration, leadership development plans, and succession planning
- Effectively reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance
- Responsible for protecting the integrity, timeliness and ethical treatment of all employment concerns related to EEOC, Compliance and Labor Laws in a way that protects the enterprise and acts in the best interest of the employee
- Oversee AAP, EEO-1, Vet -4212
- Serve as back up to the Immigrations and H1B process
- Responsible for vendor selection and accurately scoping projects to meet companies needs
- Enforce contract accountability for agreed fees, payment terms and service level agreements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years ofHR experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or Organizational Development preferred
- PHR/SPHR/ SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification preferred
- 5 year’s previous HR generalist/manager/talent acquisition experience required
- Experience working with remote, professional services/consulting population, a definite plus
- Technical experience with HRIS and ATS; SAP, ADP, PeopleSoft/Oracle, Taleo, or SilkRoad, required
- Understanding of requirements and laws related to EEOC and DOL
- Must know a variety of computer software applications
- Experience with gathering and summarizing data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems and prioritize work.
- Confident,Positive, Optimistic but Realistic Attitude
- Work independently without supervision, as well as work in a team.
- Strong work ethic
- High level of interpersonal skillsrequiredto handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Buy-in and championfor the company’s mission
- Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
- Mature perspective when working towards conflict resolution
- Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character; Who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior
If this sounds like you, pleasecomplete our consideration process bycompleting theCulture Index survey. Please beginby clicking the link below:
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
PFSweb Inc.,is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status.