The Talent Performance Manager’s primary objective is to promote a highly talented and engaged workforce in support of Etnyre’s Mission to deliver superior products and services. This person is responsible for deploying employee engagement, performance and retention programs, championing organizational change, identifying timely staffing solutions and providing consultation and training on implementation and application of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Perform workforce needs assessment and execute timely and effective recruiting solutions
- Deploy retention programs such as new hire orientation, recognition events, succession planning and training
- Collect data on effectiveness of programs such as total rewards and job satisfaction and make recommend for improvement
- Responsible for delivery of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) such as turnover, time to fill job vacancies, internal promotion rates, and participation in training programs
- Maintain employee personnel file records
- Generate reports, update plan documents and conduct/participate in audits for EEO, Vets, AAP, and any other programs in accordance with state and/or federal requirements
- Significantly influence the application of Company Values, Mission and Vision and alignment of organizational objectives; champion organizational change and implementation of policies and programs
- Provide council and guidance to management in developing high performing teams to include succession planning, training, coaching, performance management, and disciplinary action
- Represent Company with exceptional service to employees and appropriate partnership management with regard to inquiries, requests and concerns
- Conduct complaint investigations in a fair and impartial manner
- Generate reports to make recommendations on employee compensation and benefits
- Perform job analyses to generate job descriptions and monitor changes in the work environment for updates as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
A Bachelor’s Degree in business with an emphasis in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience in HR activities is required. Good communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in the use of personal computer applications, the ability to organize, priorities and be detail oriented is essential in this position.