The HR Operations & Systems Analyst (HROSA) will work closely with the HR Operations Manager to lead and provide support for different activities related to data management and process in all HR systems, ensuring compliance in all areas. The role will primarily assist with various HR data and operational processes, including audit and validation activities, analytics and metrics reporting, and other system and data special projects. This role will also get exposure and work on projects in many HR specialty areas as opportunities arise.
The HROSA will have the ability to operate autonomously, working both strategically and tactically to achieve results. The HROSA will have experience in collaborating with key stakeholders, leveraging systems, and analyzing/foreseeing downstream impact. This role is remote based with occasional travel to the Radius Health office locations in Boston, MA and/or Wayne, PA.
- Maintain HR data structures within the HR systems (UltiPro® and iCIMS).
- Analyze master and employee related data, ensure data accuracy, and develop tools to audit and report data quality on a continuous basis.
- Act as liaison between business process owners and technical vendor support. Provide troubleshooting support for all system data related issues, including coordinating with vendors and internal teams.
- Create reports, slides, and charts as part of HR analytics.
- Ensure adherence to HRIS governance and compliance practices (run EEO, Affirmative Action reports, etc.).
- Participate in cyclical processes and projects where data expertise is required as needed.
- Initiate and implement continuous improvement efforts to drive use of technology, self-service tools, and process efficiency both within HR and cross-functionally.
- Develop project plans and reporting mechanisms to monitor and address issues and risks.
- Assist with additional HR projects as the needs arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Information Systems, HR, or Business is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of HR Systems experience including some configuration and report writing is required. Experience with HRIS systems in an audited environment is preferred.
- Proven experience with UltiPro® is a candidate advantage.
- Proven relationship-building and problem-solving skills to provide internal customers with value-added support is important in this role.
- Strong thinker with good judgment and assertiveness to voice continuous improvement ideas.
- Continuous learner of business and new methodologies/practices to accomplish goals.
- Self-disciplined with a high sense of urgency to be a collaborative business partner.
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work with various teams as well as independently.
- Working proficiency in the following MS Office products is required: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail with ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
The work is performed in a typical office environment with heavy computer duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, handle paperwork and sort, file or manipulate documents. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.