Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Pay Range: $40,000-$48,000 per hour
- Full time, Temp to Perm
- Human Resources
- Assist VP for HR, AD for HR, HR Generalist, and Clinical Recruitment Manager with operations of the HR department including managing calendars, scheduling meetings, filing, preparing new hire orientation materials and running audits on various data points in HRIS system or personnel files to ensure data quality
- Perform data entry upon request; could include, new hire/termination information, salary changes, insurance updates, uploading and noting performance reviews and issues, expanding data in HRIS, etc.
- Prepare all payroll authorizations for any staff changes to be processed in payroll system including new hires, separations, promotions, title changes, schedule changes, promotions, schedule changes, etc.
- Support the AD for HR, HR Generalist, Clinical Recruitment Manager in the recruitment process, including: screening resumes, setting up interviews, developing interview guides, assisting candidates through the recruitment process.
- Support the HR Generalist in the orientation process, preparing the materials and conducting the orientation meetings when the Generalist is not available.
- Support HR Generalist in processing payroll every 2 weeks including collecting and inputting all data before and after payroll is processed and submitting appropriate reports (HRA, HSA, FSA, Retirement) to vendor partners as well as submitting appropriate documentation (paper timesheets, travel reimbursement, etc) to finance and grants departments.
- Prepare written manual or directives for supervisors and employees to help understand the payroll process.
- Assist with compliance requirements
- Research data for unemployment and disability requests
- Run all background checks on new hires and volunteers/interns
- Assist in drafting job descriptions and job postings
Skills and Abilities:
- Understand confidentiality, HIPAA requirements, discretion
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to exhibit patience and respect
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with numbers
- High level of accuracy in work product
- High level of computer skills including strong proficiency of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Knowledge of HRIS systems a plus.
- Excellent internet research skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility; able to move from project to project, even though it may not be done and pick up where left off
- Reliable, punctual and supportive to the department and agency as a whole
- Associates degree in business, human resources, psychology or sociology and a minimum of three years experience in administrative capacity.
- Experience in Human Resources & Payroll preferred.
Competitive benefits packageswhen permanent including:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Group term life and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental life insurance & accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal time
- Supplemental insurance through AFLAC
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Equal opportunity employer.
40,000.00 - 48,000.00 /year