STS Technical Services is hiring Human Resources Program Specialists in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The position will work very closely with HRSD and HR Leadership. Actively manage the internal employee question cases queue (Ask HR) and respond to employee questions/ requests/ and issues on a daily basis.
- Work on a schedule to consistently answer employee HR questions and requests through either ServiceNow or phone lines.
- Build knowledge across HR Functions and become a specialist in at least one area of HRSD functionality.
- Attend frequent team meetings to obtain updates, answer questions, and continuously escalate issues and/or themes for leaders. Actively provide input to improved processes, best practices, and employee expectations to grow entire teams satisfaction.
- Coordinate daily with Ask HR Leaders, HR Function Leaders and SMEs to escalate issues, find new answers/ resolutions to questions, and develop knowledge management articles/ responses to close out employee tickets.
- Provide execution support to ad-hoc requests for FAQ themes, build out of knowledge base and management across HR Functions, and answers across multiple employee channels for questions.
- Should possess a Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
- Airline experience preferred. 3+ years' experience in HR, airline operational roles, and/or service delivery center.
- Experience in call center/ delivery center preferred.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow, preferably in Delta environment and from the HR Tiered process.
- Must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and Access.
- Excellent communication, management, interpersonal and skills required.
- Ability to work overtime and select weekends as necessary to meet quotas and guide team.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential materials.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resources Specialist