Angel Oak Companies is an industry leader in delivering innovative mortgage credit solutions. Through our integrated mortgage credit and investment platform, we deliver solutions across asset management, mortgage lending and capital markets. A highly entrepreneurial organization that embraces a strong service-based culture, Angel Oak was named a Top 150 Workplace by the Atlanta Journal Constitution the past four years.
Job Summary: Proactively manages the recruiting and selection process.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; writes and places advertisements.
- Recruiting, sourcing and processing all new hire paperwork for all non-sales roles
- Processing new hire paperwork for all sales roles
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Responsible for proactive consultative engagements with the management team to design optimal talent acquisition support.
- Responsible for managing use of temporary labor within the entities.
- Build and/or maintain employment Brand, on-line presence, JoinAngelOak.com.
- Fully Leverage Ultipro ATS function to ensure all candidates are directed through Ultipro to apply for openings.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- 3-5 years’ full cycle recruiting experience
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience using Social Media
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
Angel Oak Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.