Dane Street is looking for a highly motivated professional to join our team as a Human Resources Representative in our Palm Beach Gardens office in Florida.
Human Resources is in the center of our critical relationships with our operations teams, our clients, and our technical team. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for performing and managing Human Resources initiatives and functions in order to support employees, customers and overall business needs.
An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
Previous experience with HRIS is required.
A minimum of 2 years of experience in a role within a Human Resources environment is preferred.
JOB RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
Present exceptional communication skills with a clear understanding of company business lines. The ability to apply critical thinking, manage time efficiently and meet specific deadlines. Computer literacy and typing skills are essential.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead recruiting efforts by sending out automated emails to candidates, sending and obtaining assessments, applications and other documentation that is facilitated during the recruiting process.
- Coordinates and schedules interviews for qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Assist in tracking and communicating recruiting efforts for positions open within the company.
- Assist in the offer process by providing new hire documentation, welcome letters and communicating with candidates about employment.
New Hire & Employee Engagement Activities
- Facilitate electronic on-boarding for new hires and
- Assist with scheduling new employees for orientation, training and benefits, as well as being involved with employee engagement initiatives.
- Direct and answer employee questions regarding on-boarding, benefits and directing employees to appropriate Human Resource staff when necessary.
Employee File Management
Electronic filing of documents, updating and maintaining information in the HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and ensuring employment documents are uploaded to employee records, as well as retrieving and forwarding documents upon request.
- Assists in maintaining the company’s employee records and I9 files, which will include completing audits on those records.
Special projects dependent upon business needs. Other duties as assigned
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, where you can provide meaningful contributions, then we encourage you to apply.
ABOUT DANE STREET:
A fast-paced, Inc. 500 Company with a high-performance culture, is seeking insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals. We process over 200,000 insurance claims annually for leading national and regional Workers’ Compensation, Disability, Auto and Group Health Carriers, Third-Party Administrators, Managed Care Organizations, Employers and Pharmacy Benefit Managers. We provide customized Independent Medical Exam and Peer Review programs that assist our clients in reaching the appropriate medical determination as part of the claims management process.