Qualified candidate for the Human Resources Secretary provides administrative and clerical support to the Director of Human Resources and may assist other managers on occasions by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Types all correspondence including minutes for the HR Director.
- Types, accumulates and maintains changes and policies to be incorporated in the Team Member Handbook.
- Routes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail (U.S. and FedEx), maintains office supplies, etc.
- Responsible for timely mailing of final checks.
- Screens and answers telephone calls with discretion and routes or takes messages for the appropriate staff, places outgoing calls.
- Maintains background investigations records to include mailing adverse actions and copies requested by applicants.
- Qualified individual must be able to manage multiple tasks.
- Must have solid organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Maintain schedules and event calendars.
- Represents The Bicycle Hotel & Casino well in all contacts. Works as a team member. Maintains cultural sensitivity at all times.
- Attends training as appropriate to fulfill requirements, update job skills and promote development, and arranges for staff to do the same.
- Must be available to work overtime when necessary. On occasion and special projects, may be asked to work different shifts to include weekends.
- Assist with other job related special projects as necessary.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or two-four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Human Resources related field experience a plus.
Administrative writing skills, reporting skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Typing, professionalism, confidentiality, organization, and verbal communication skills. Must have a great sense of follow up to ensure each project completion. Bilingual in any language a plus.
Opening in November 1984 to great acclaim, The Bicycle Hotel & Casino is one of the largest and most exciting card casinos in California and currently has a staff of approximately 1,700 dedicated team members.
Whether you work on the casino floor, in one of our many service areas, or as a member of our support staff, your job is vitally important. We sincerely believe that our Team Members are one of our most valuable resources and are essential to the success of the Casino.
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino has established a reputation for offering the finest professional service and customer accommodation in the gaming industry. We expect you to maintain the high professional standards of hospitality and service that characterize our team members. The Casino has been built on the foundation of integrity, honesty and commitment to our customers, and we expect you to continue this tradition.
***MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE***