Plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as Team Member recruitment, compensation, development, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
- Develop, implement, and administer human resource programs, policies, and procedures consistent with company vision to ensure achievement of company goals.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of staff relating to employment, compensation, benefits, and training and development.
- Provide current and prospective Team Members with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and Team Member benefits.
- Direct the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out functions of human resources. Prepare reports for management to track strategic goals.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance evaluations, and absenteeism rates.
- Review and make recommendations to Executive Management for improvement of company policies, procedures, and practices related to human resources.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure company compliance.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate the personnel and training and development activities of the company.
- Oversee compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Analyze development needs to design Team Member development and training.
- Design, direct, and manage a company-wide process of organization development including succession planning, management development, production training, safety training, and measurement of training impact.
- Prepare and follow budgets for human resources operations.
- Build effective relationships with business and community leaders.
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management System (BMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.
- Perform special projects or other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Advanced degree preferred
12 – 15 years of job related experience preferred
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources); PHR (Professional in Human Resources; or GPHR (Global Professional in Human Resources) certification preferred
Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to include weekends, holidays, and off shift. Position may require on-call duty or overtime due to overall responsibility.
“PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT PHOTOS OR RESUMES WITH PHOTOS IN RESPONSE TO THIS JOB POSTING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.”
Drive for Quality
Thousands of Hyundai Team Members share the same powerful drive for quality. If you share in Hyundai’s drive for quality, you will find that joining our team will give you the opportunity to take your career farther than you ever thought possible.
Drive for Excellence
Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama takes great pride in its product. And even greater pride in its people, building teams that build on strengths, in turn building a growing reputation for Excellence.
Drive for Growth
When you are a part of Hyundai’s team, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, receive the latest and highest standard of training, and implement manufacturing processes that maximize efficiency without impacting safety or quality.
Join in Hyundai’s drive for Quality, Excellence and Growth and take your career further than you ever thought possible!
Please apply directly to our website with the below link:
Human Resources Manager