The HR Specialist is focused on providing effective and timely front-line customer service support for our employees and HR team. This position will provide support for their questions, issues and problem resolution on center-supported services such as benefits, payroll, and HR policies & procedures. The HR Specialist will also perform transaction activities related to all services offered from the service center.
• Assist employees and HR team as the initial point of contact for benefits, payroll, and HR policy and procedure questions by answering employee calls and emails by providing immediate resolution or careful redirection to escalated support resources
• Answer routine employee and HR team inquiries relating to benefit plans, payroll, policies and procedures
• Collaborate with other cross-functional team members to resolve employee issues in a thorough and timely manner
• Perform back-office transactions for benefits, payroll and general HR data processing in support of HR functions, including running ad hoc and scheduled reports, data entry, data reconciliation, mailings, filing, sending correspondence, sorting and routing incoming mail
• Achieve stated performance measures and adhere to established customer service standards. Perform special projects as assigned and managed by a supervisor
• Previous experience (1-2 years) as a HR Coordinator | Specialist
• Experience working in an HR call center or HR shared service center preferred
• Workday system experience preferred
• Ability to interpret and communicate HR policies, procedures, and programs
• Ability to deliver excellent customer care via telephone
• Service-oriented attitude and willingness to learn
• Posses good listening skills and patience to work with all types of employees
• Spanish speaking
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience directly attributable to human resources, benefits or payroll
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, experience using a HRIS data base and reporting application
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast®, Chattanooga, CMF™, Compex®, DonJoy®, ProCare®, Exos™, Dr. Comfort®, DonJoy Performance® and DJO® Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.