At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
In Human Resources, we are committed to growing and protecting First Republic and its culture by attracting, retaining and supporting our most valuable resource: people. Providing our colleagues with extraordinary service is our commitment; their success is our reward.
The HR Specialist position partners closely with their HR Business Partner (HRPB) to ensure excellent customer service is provided to their assigned client groups as it relates to: staffing, employee/employment matters, employment law, etc. HR support may consist of processing new hires, transfers, terminations and miscellaneous employee changes/requests. Tasks will be performed by utilizing HRIS, various HR applications, employee files, knowledge gained through specialized training or interactions with HRBP, colleagues and client groups. The HR Specialist may act as the main point of contact for client groups supported.
An encouraging culture that invests in you.
What you ll do as a
Human Resources Specialist:
HR Systems/Applications Management:
What skills you will use:
- Requires up to 2 years of related HR experience or any combination of experience and education which indicates possession of knowledge and abilities;
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Ability to interpret or communicate Company policy
- Ability to apply sound judgment when dealing with confidential employee matters
- Ability to research issues and provide guidance or referral as appropriate to ensure employee concerns are addressed
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy of data, ability to prioritize and follow through on requestsMust be able to handle all HR/Payroll related information with strict confidentiality and professionalism
- Demonstrates initiative, seeks and identifies opportunities as they arise.
- Asks appropriate questions to identify the needs and expectations of others.
- Well organized, able to adhere to/meet processing deadlines
- Supports regulatory compliance as it relates to job
- Excellent communications skills: proven ability to effective apply the use of the English language, proper spelling, punctuation, grammar; techniques of record management, correspondence and data compilation, proper telephone etiquette a must.
- Proven interpersonal skills including tact, patience, courtesy and diplomacy.
- Proven experience with HRIS/applications, Microsoft Word/ Excel/PowerPoint/Access, Visio, various office equipment, network and inter/intra-net knowledge
- Ability to multi-task, keep a positive attitude, and provide extraordinary level of customer service (to internal and external customers/employees
Own your work and your career apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability that s the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.