Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Research and assess potential targets for HUMINT collection activities. The targeting analyst produces Targeting packages, which include Lead Tenders, Lead Developmental Packages, Source Development Analysis, Source Validation Packages, and is responsible for responding to ad hoc Targeting support RFIs.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 10 years’ experience within the IC must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation
- 4 years of experience in:- HUMINT Targeting; or Prior collection management experience ISO HUMINT operations; or Knowledge of HUMINT operations.
- Experience in CI/HUMINT targeting methodology, tradecraft, and operations at the SOF GP, DIV G2X, or higher levels.
- Knowledge of intelligence cycle: collection, dissemination, analysis, and production.
- Experience with intelligence automated systems, specifically targeting-centric databases ISO HUMINT operations.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Oversight and Security Guidelines pertaining to HUMINT operations.
- Knowledge of Social, Cultural, and Commercial networks
- Must have one of the following course: Joint HUMINT and Analysis Targeting Course (J-HATC); or Target Network Profiling Course (TNPC); or Operational HUMINT Targeting Course (OHTC).
- Detailed knowledge of Intelligence Oversight and Security Guidelines pertaining to HUMINT operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Current TS/SCI clearance. CI Polygraph preferred.