Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph Required
- 10 years’ experience within the IC must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, with 5 years of experience in HUMINT operations.
- Must have one of the following course: Military Operations Training Course (MOTC), or FTC/OTC, or Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC), or Advanced Source Operations Course (ASOC), or Advanced Military Source Operations Course (AMSOC)
- Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products
- Detailed knowledge and experience of HUMINT automated systems
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, DHS, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Detailed knowledge of Intelligence Oversight and Security Guidelines pertaining to HUMINT operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.