HVAC Assistant Project Manager
Jet Industries, Inc. is a family-owned contractor that has thrived in business for over 40 years by fostering an entrepreneurial culture that has led to our diversified construction trades. This same culture has helped us create a cohesive work-environment, where we offer:
- Career-building opportunities & growth potential.
- A diverse internal training program, Jet University.
- A safety-first, family-like workplace.
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO).
- Affordable Medical/Vision & Dental coverage.
- Matching 401-K.
- Company provided shirts & PPE.
- Keep Project Managers updated on status of current projects (shipping dates, delays, back orders) and update Job Status report accordingly
- Maintain contact with vendors and subcontractors regarding projects (submittals, change orders, RFI's, O&M's, etc.)
- Properly process/submit/file change orders
- Properly count GRD's, Dampers, units, pieces, etc. from blueprints/construction plans
- Promptly answer/return phone calls and emails from vendors and customers
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Typically requires at least two years of progressively responsible work experience in an administrative setting.
- Must be able to prioritize work and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Basic computer skills and thorough knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook are needed. Knowledge of
- MAS200 Accounting Software is preferable but not required. Experience in a construction environment. Employee must be able to use a Fax machine, and copy machine. Demonstrate competence in written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to positively represent Jet Industries, Inc. and communicate with others at varying technical levels.
Our company lives and breathes our core values of Integrity, Customer Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Safety. Because Jet Industries provides more than just a job, we're a family.
Join the Jet Family today!