Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The HVAC Maintenance Worker is responsible for the operation, repair, maintenance, and installation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Installs, inspects, tests, operates, and repairs all refrigeration and related equipment for preserving food, making ice, cooling water, air conditioning, heating, and ventilation
- Calibrates, repairs, and maintains all pneumatic control systems and related equipment
- Checks, services, cleans, and replaces filters in all A/C air handling and heating units and documents the same
- Cleans and maintains grills, ducts, and shaft ways in A/C, ventilating, and exhaust systems
- Understands and demonstrates knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and refrigeration codes and practices; coordinates work between and with other trades
- Completes preventative maintenance as scheduled and keeps records
- Responds to any emergency repair/maintenance situation as required
- Maintains critical inventory needed to keep operations running; maintains and accounts for tools used
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- HVAC Certification preferred
- Previous HVAC experience required
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to follow safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Requires occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.