Company: Benrich Service Co.
At Benrich Service Company, we’re proud of our accomplishments. We are a family business that’s been operating for over 57 years. We are honest and have the highest levels of integrity. Benrich Service is a leader in service and repair industry for boilers, water heaters, water treatment, and plumbing.
Benrich is now opening up a full service and repair HVAC division. We are seeking a career minded manager to help supervise and grow the new division. See job responsibilities and qualifications below.
HVAC Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Benrich in acquiring an HVAC license
- Provide expertise/consultation on HVAC industry to executive management
- Train future HVAC technicians
- Meet with Benrich Executive staff regularly to report on the status of the division
- Assist sales staff in bringing on new clients
- Assist in acquiring tools and parts
- Travel to clients on a daily basis as scheduled
- Perform consultations with customers
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Sell ongoing maintenance contracts to current customers
- Keep records of customer appointments and payment transactions including invoices
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
HVAC Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- We are looking for a long-term manager thus he/she must be career minded.
- 10years’ experience required
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants required
- Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school required
- Must hold state HVAC technician license
- Previous on the job training a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver
- Must hold state driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments in different locations
- Ability to accept written and verbal direction from supervisors and dispatchers
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Must pass pre-employment Drug Screening process, clear Criminal Background Check, and pass E-Verify Screening prior to hiring.
- Annual Pay up to $100K, based on skills and experience
- Core work period is M-F 8:00am-4:30pm plus some overtime
- Service Truck, Insurance, and fuel costs provided (for company use only)
- Flexible paid time off (PTO), range 96hrs to 176hrs each year
- Nine paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Offered
- Retirement 401K Program offered with Employer Contribution
- Uniform and cleaning service provided
- All power tools company provided.