Maintains facility refrigeration and HVAC equipment and systems.
Repairs and replaces refrigeration and HVAC equipment to ensure safe efficient operations of the equipment.
- Under general direction, inspects, installs, repairs and replaces pipes, fittings and equipment to maintain the heating, cooling and ventilation systems of the hospital.
- Installs new system components, filters, valves, thermostats, BAS components, etc.
- Assists Director in planning for expansion/renovation projects, and forecasting operating budget and capital needs.
- Performs other related tasks to the maintenance, service, repair, testing, inspection and installation of all HVAC systems and components.
- Maintenance of inventory parts and supplies.
- May provide assistance to other maintenance personnel in performing repair and service functions.
- At management s discretion, performs other related duties consistent with minimum level of preparation and training required and department demands/needs.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred: Graduate of trade or vocational school in related field
Required: Three years of experience working for a HVAC/ Air Conditioning Co or a mechanical contractor.
Required: Certified HVAC Technician.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.