My client is a highly respected MEP Consulting engineering firm. They are seeking a right hand engineer to the department head in the HVAC Mechanical Department. They are seeking that mid-level HVAC Mechanical Engineer with MEP Consulting engineering experience. Additional duties include but not limited to:
• Perform field site surveys, document existing conditions, and recommend design solutions while working with other disciplines for entirety of project.
• Be the lead mechanical engineer on multi-disciplinary projects.
• Handle multiple projects at one time.
• Develop mechanical design specifications using master spec software.
• Mentor and train junior engineers.
• Perform construction administration.
• Proficient in AutoCAD.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• 7+ years’ experience in Mechanical system design.
• Have working knowledge of Revit.
• Valid state driver’s license and able to drive to perform site surveys.
• Strong working knowledge of local code requirements and standards including IMC, IFGC, IPC, NFPA, ASHRAE and IBC for new construction projects and renovations.
• Strong working knowledge of AHRAE 90.1 Energy Standard for Buildings
• Strong working knowledge of ASHRAE 62.1 Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality
• Be able to add insight on “value” engineering solutions for cost sustainability.
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time.
• Strong working knowledge of commercial, housing, hotel, and mixed used facility design.
• EIT License is required. PE License is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be able to work in the United States.
If this sounds like you, send me a word document of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan Gallagher at 484 567 2084 !!!
MEP, HVAC, Mechanical Engineer, CAD, REVIT, PE, LEED, Design/Build, consulting engineering, A & E, Architectural and Engineering, Plumbing, Mechanical systems, MEP consulting firm