Job Title: HVAC Mechanical/Repair Technician
Location: Boynton Beach, FL, USA
Duration: Long Term Contract
Working Days: 4 days Working
Shift: 06:00AM to 04:30PM
- HVAC Refrigerant Handling Certification – Universal Classification.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Repairs all types of HVAC equipment including but not limited to: Air handlers, Condensing Units, VAV boxes, Air Compressors, Cooling Towers, Water Pumps, Supply & Exhaust fans.
- Works with various electrical voltages. 24V, 110V, 230V, 277V, 480V.
- Performs torch welding and brazing of refrigeration piping (steel, copper, brass).
- Performs refrigerant conversions in existing equipment.
- Repairs various control HVAC systems, such as Pneumatic/Direct Digital Control.
- Reads and interprets schematic drawings.
- Orders materials and process paperwork.
- Attends District-sponsored continuing education programs.
- In addition to the employee being responsible for each of the performance responsibilities listed herein, annual progress will be assessed with respect to support and achievement of the District Strategic Plan and associated applicable scorecards.
Follows adopted policies and procedures in accordance with School Board priorities.
- Conducts oneself in the best interest of students, in accordance with the highest traditions of public education and in support of the District's Mission Statement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Capable of lifting/carrying 100 lbs.; considerable physical activity required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful experience in the repair of residential and light commercial air conditioning units.
- Experience in light commercial or industrial air conditioning systems.
- Successful completion of Vocational/technical program, Professional HVAC Contractors License or Manufacturer's Certifications (preferred).
- Valid Florida driver's license.
About our Company: -
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
E-Talent Network is proud to service TSCTI recruitment needs with Our Global Delivery model with 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 2.4 million resources across all major industries.