What you will do
Servicemen must have practical working experience in residential, light commercial or commercial mechanical equipment. May be required to satisfactorily pass an examination as to identified special skills. Scope of work shall be limited to commercial HVACR service. Servicemen may assist Journeymen in the repair of centrifugal and absorption machines, open-drive screw chillers and ammonia systems.
What we look for
- Perform maintenance, repair, and replacement services on light commercial heating and cooling systems.
- HVAC systems maintenance.
- Residential, light commercial, industrial and/or commercial work experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Refrigeration Certification preferred
This is a Bargaining Unit Position.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.