Isley's Home Service is seeking an individual for a FULL-TIME customer service rep / dispatcher position. Do you have a positive attitude and a great phone personality? Are you punctual, organized and detail oriented? Do you pride yourself on your great critical thinking skills and ability to solve problems? If so, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Provide excellent customer service for all inbound and outbound calls with voice that is friendly and confident.
- Monitor the dispatch board constantly and forecast workload for 2-3 days out to maximize routing and minimize mileage.
- Dispatch technicians quickly and efficiently, always knowing the status of each technician.
- Quality control work performed by doing Happy Checks with customer after job is complete.
- Maintain customer files and correspondence.
- Maintain preventative maintenance customers including billing, scheduling, database information, customer hard files, and renewals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years' experience answering incoming calls in a customer service-related industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to adapt to new software.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills.
- Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and dispatching, and being familiar with the Valley are a plus.
Isley's is a family-owned and operated air conditioning, heating and plumbing repair business that's been in Arizona since 1957 when Guy Isley founded the company. Guy did a lot of air-conditioning and recreational vehicle (RV) work in several stores throughout the Valley. Longtime Phoenix-area residents might remember his slogan, "Yes we have it, yes we can do it."
John (Johnny D) Dargavel worked for them for about five years doing a/c and RV work. He left Isley's and worked elsewhere before he decided he wanted to start his own home services business. He reached out to his friends at Isley's, who, it turned out, were thinking of getting out of the air-conditioning business. So, Johnny D bought the A/C division from them in 1995 and tripled the business within a year.
Isley's is proud of how long we've been in the Greater Phoenix area, and we owe it to our customers who value loyalty, reliability, honesty, and quality in home repair services. We have a clean record with the Better Business Bureau, and we are a qualified contractor with Arizona Public Service (APS).
$15-17/hour DOE, PLUS commission on sales.
- Competitive wages
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- IRA retirement plan
If you are looking for a company that will treat you like a Team Member and a person, instead of just another employee then you have found the right place. Isley's has been in the valley since 1957 and we pride ourselves in providing a positive work environment.