Our partner in the construction industry is looking for FULL-TIME construction HVAC Project Managers for their southern California location. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Our partner is a leading mechanical contractor, specializing in some of the most recognizable and notable projects in the state, offering unlimited opportunity for career growth.
The Project Manager will work on unique construction projects across industries including but not limited to: Commercial, Mixed-Use Residential, High-Rise, Entertainment facilities, Healthcare, Technology offices, Government, and more! The Project Manager will be responsible for supervising and coordinating multiple projects to complete the work safely, on time, within budget, to the highest quality of standards.
Let me help you secure an interview!
- Experience in the construction industry working for a plumbing or mechanical subcontractor
- Must be highly motivated, organized, and detail oriented
- Design-Build/Design-Assist project experience of projects of at least $4million in scope
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work well with others
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Excel
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, access and egress trenches and or confined spaces
- Must be willing and able to maintain a valid drivers license in either California
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management desired, but not required
- Only considering candidates that are local in California at this time
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Construction Project Manager