Established in 1965, our single trade firm provides mechanical services in hospitality, sports venues, correctional facilities, educational facilities, and high rise residential market sectors. Our employees have extensive knowledge in product and process flow, check out, start up, and operation of equipment and systems. We are one of the most competent firms in Mechanical Contracting.
We are seeking an HVAC and Refrigeration Technician to join our team! The Technician will be responsible for installing, servicing, and repairing commercial heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain installation protocols and procedures.
- Install new heating, ventilations, and AC systems.
- Diagnose/test HVAC electrical systems.
- Collect HVAC system data.
- Inspect equipment repairs and replacements.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Interface with customers and facility owners.
- Respond to emergency service requests.
- Ensure adherence to all safety policies and procedures.
- Work occasional nights and weekends, as needed.
- 5 years of experience in Commercial Refrigeration.
- 5 years of experience in Commercial HVAC Service, preferred.
- Prior experience in HVAC, Refrigeration, or similar area.
- Experience with HVAC wiring diagrams.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to handle physical workloads.
- Valid driverâ€™s license.
Powered by JazzHR