HVAC Company in based in Anaheim, CA. is in need of HVAC / Refrigeration Technicians
Commercial Service Technicians with a required minimum of 3 years experience needed to work in the Southern California area. Good driving record a must! NATE Certification a plus but not required.
- Job Summary: - HVAC Technician performs preventative, corrective and predictive maintenance, troubleshoot and service of commercial and industrial HVAC systems. HVAC Technician performs tests and analysis of data to assure the proper functioning of equipment and provide recommendations as appropriate. Understands control operation, and sequence of operation for commercial and industrial HVAC systems. Must be well organized and keep accurate service and maintenance records. Works as a leader, has strong communication skills and is able to foster strong relationships with customers, vendors and team members. Follows all electrical safety standards and procedures, including training and coaching of apprentices and co-workers. Utilizes multiple trade skills such as plumbing, electrical, and HVAC, and other skills as needed to troubleshoot problems. Maintains commercial properties by self-performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Install replacement equipment and parts per manufacturers’ specifications to honor manufacturer’s warranties; complete HVAC preventive maintenance in accordance with established standards; troubleshoot, Analyze and repair HVAC malfunctions in accordance with EPA established standards.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance on existing systems (e.g. unclog drain lines, repair leaks in drain / condensate / water lines and miscellaneous hvac water related item as needed, etc.) Performs minor electrical maintenance as allowed without a license within state law requirements (e.g. repair or replacement of fixtures, wall switches, breakers and outlets. Replace light bulbs, ballasts and sockets if necessary).
- Complete and submit documentation, including but not limited to, work orders, time-sheets, expense reports, service reports and repair estimates.
- Conduct general tasks including, but not limited to, safety training, group meetings and maintaining tools and vehicle (if applicable).
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent, 3 or more years of HVAC or HVAC/R experience working on commercial or industrial HVAC equipment / systems.
- EPA universal refrigeration license. Specific license and certification requirements listed in Service Level Agreement
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in individual and small group situations.
- Knowledge of HVAC and electrical systems. Basic mathematical abilities in all units of measure. Ability to read blue prints and technical schematics as well as specification manuals is a plus.
- Complete assigned work orders in a timely manner and communicate work order status via designated business process.
- Ability to use and operate handheld or 2-in-1 device and business systems or document management Database software, including but not limited to Microsoft office (word, outlook and excel).
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulation, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety. Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of and comply with OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and Company safety policies at all times.
- Experience in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of building mechanical systems, including HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Daily local travel between properties.
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses
- Hourly Wage Based on Experience
- Paid Holidays and Sick after Probation, and Vacation Benefits after A Year
- 401K with company percentage match
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email resume to: HVAC (at) irvinevalleyair.com.
Depending on Experiance Level