HVAC Residential Installer - $4,000 Signing Bonus
Jet Industries, Inc. is a family-owned contractor that has thrived in business for over 40 years by fostering an entrepreneurial culture that has led to our diversified construction trades. This same culture has helped us create a cohesive work-environment, where we offer:
- Career-building opportunities & growth potential.
- A diverse internal training program, Jet University.
- A safety-first, family-like workplace.
- Paid Holidays and PTO.
- 100% paid Medical & Vision coverage.
- Affordable Dental coverage.
- Matching 401-K.
- Company provided shirts, PPE, & phone.
- To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
- Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Valid driver's license & insurable driving record
- EPA Universal Certificate or obtain within 6 months of employment (Preferred)
- Oregon Journeyman License (Preferred)
- 5 + years of HVAC Installation experience (Preferred)
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Attend leadership training classes
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential and light commercial
Our company lives and breathes our core values of Integrity, Customer Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Safety. Because Jet Industries provides more than just a job, we're a family.
Join the Jet Family today!