HVAC Service Dispatcher
Kliemann Brothers Heating and Air has an immediate opening for dispatcher to join our growing team. This job requires a strong personality and solid process management skills. You must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be reliable, have the ability to see what needs to be done and do it, and all with a pleasant personality.
Primary Job Function:In this role you will provide customer service over a multi-line telephone, schedule field technicians, manage service invoices and maintenance agreements. Maintain customer database with current information. Clear and concise communications with department managers, employees and customers.
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
Benefits:Medical insurance, dental, vision, 401k with company match, paid vacation, sick time
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- 401k plans for retirement.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Professional Development
- Employee Appreciation Events
- 2 years administrativeexperience
- Dispatching experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent (minimum)
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- HVAC or related industry experiencea plus
- Advanced communication skills; written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of dispatching software preferred
- Prioritization and organizational skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to complete tasks and follow through
- Works successfully in a fast paced environment
- Geographical knowledge of service area and map reading skill