Role and Responsibilities
The essential roles and responsibilities are outlined below:
- Responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and validation and commissioning of existing installed base of commercial HVAC systems utilizing knowledge of OEM’s, airflow, hydronics, refrigeration theory and applied control strategies and electronics.
- Responsible for device testing (end-to-end), equipment start-up and operations.
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings, plans and sequence of operations.
- Capable of hardware installation, brazing, handling of refrigerants and electrical diagnostics.
- Diagnosis and repair Commercial HVAC systems at customer locations.
- Documents work performed by completing necessary paperwork on each job to include: daily time entry, progression and maintains files.
- Maintain customer satisfaction for continual company growth.
- Inventories parts, materials and labor per job.
- Direct company representative to the customer.
- Performs preventive maintenance, modifications and repairs as outlined contractually or at the customer’s request.
- Other such duties and responsibilities as assigned by the company from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Successful candidate must possess an Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college, military training or technical school with a minimum of 5 years’ commercial application field experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
- MSS Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free environment
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years