- Hands on product training, provided in-house
- Responsible for quoting product to customers
- Inside sales
- Provide technical support to customers
- Follow up on quotes and maintain accurate customer data in CRM package
- Develop and target new customers from sales leads
- Solicit and obtain new and existing customer orders via email and phone calls
- Follow up on marketing campaigns
- Become proficient in understanding and interpreting technical requirements of product
- Relate well with others, strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and phone sales skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be flexible and self-motivated
- Strong sales and business skills
- Multi-tasking required
- High school diploma. Associate or Higher degree preferred in business, marketing or technical area.
- Two years’ experience in related position desired.
- Familiar with word and excel
- Knowledge of contact management software a plus
About Dodge Engineering & Controls, Inc.:
We are a small HVAC manufacturer and distributor selling nationwide to Controls Contractors, Mechanical Contractors, End Users, Distributors, Consultants, etc. Our main product line includes control valve assemblies, dampers, actuation and valve retrofits.