We are ready to hire an experienced HVAC Technician (Oklahoma City, OK)!!!
Why work for Vanguard Resources? Competitive pay, excellent benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 k program), robust paid time-off policy, career progression, an employer who cares, with a family feel culture, paid uniforms, potential for on-call pay, training & development resources, required screenings/vaccinations paid by Vanguard Resources.
Hourly rate: $18.00 - $24.00, depending on experience.
Job Summary: Responsible for the installation, maintenance, preventative maintenance, calibrations, overhaul, service and repair for all levels of refrigeration air conditioning systems, chillers, and humidifiers in the Boeing facility. Experience with TRANE products a definite plus.
Demonstrates Competency in the Following Areas: Ability to troubleshoot and repair small to large capacity air handlers, package units, ice machines and humidifiers in an industrial setting. Applicant must have 5+ years of experience in this field and a valid Journeyman and/or Contractor license. Ability to read, and adjust building automation systems for RTU's, VAV's, CRAC Units, a plus.
- Reads blueprints, interprets manufacturers' specifications, written and verbal instructions for the maintenance and repair of refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Performs urgent corrective, routine and requisitioned repairs for refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Performs preventive maintenance on air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation systems to maintain air at a specified temperature and humidity.
- Adjusts air intakes, exhausts, dampers, thermostats and other controls.
- Inspects and adjusts air conditioning and refrigeration systems after installation.
- Responsible for inspecting, calibrating, adjusting, lubricating and repairing or replacing components as necessary.
- Maintains routine records of all inspections, maintenance and repairs performed.
- Experience with Tracer Summit system a plus.
- Maintains records to ensure compliance with local, state, federal and Boeing regulations and standards.
- Maintains equipment inventory, submits requisitions and communicates with vendors and contractors as required.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of how to use and maintain plant tools and equipment.
- Knowledgeable of and observes all safety precautions.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising the demands of Maintenance Operations.
- Ability to climb 36’ ladders
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to work from 150’ elevations
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
- Completes annual education requirements.
- Maintains regulatory requirements – completes Daily Time Sheet accurately and timely
- Maintains Customer confidentiality at all times.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled, completes work within designated time.
- Wears identification while on duty, uses computerized punch time system correctly.
- Completes In-Service Meetings and returns to work in a timely fashion.
- Attends annual review as scheduled.
Vanguard Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.