GREAT opportunity in a niche market! We are looking for and in an urgent need of a motivated Lead Installer to install and service our innovative snow melting, floor warming and roof deicing systems. If you are a person who does not like to do the same thing day after day then this may be the position for you. Our cabling installs in concrete to melt snow, under floors to provide luxurious warmth of under roofing to protect people and structures. We have been in business for over 20yrs now and we are looking for another individual to come along with us for the next 20.
We are only a success because of our team and below take a look at the benefits package we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Simple IRA with Employer match to 3%
- Paid Time Off
- Health and dental insurance
- Profit Share program
Install our cabling into or under multiple different types of surfaces both on the exterior and interior. Our project types run the full gamut from small residential to commercial. As part of this job you will need to coordinate/schedule with owners and other companies. This job will require some product manufacturing reports directly to Warmquests manager.
- Previous construction experience
- Must have knowledge in how to use standard construction tools
- Some experience pulling wire or some knowledge of electrical is preferred
- High integrity and drug free
- Enjoy working outside as well as inside and ability to work on roofs
- Experience in leading or managing others
- Ability to lift heavy objects of around 100 lbs
- High School diploma
Have you ever wanted to see something you install perform? Well take a look at our website at www.warmquest.com to see what the fruits of your work would look like. Driveways with no snow, roofs with no ice or snow along eaves or floors warmed. Ok that last one is a little hard to show, but it is something you can definitely feel.
- Shawn Wright
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org