“Open Up” to A Whole New Dental Experience
Imagine working in a place which delivers best in class patient care and focuses on putting every patient first, every visit. Our guiding principle is empathy, and we want you to join us on our mission to transform the dental experience. Our practice partners with North American Dental Group which provides us with the necessary support in order to fulfill our purpose of ensuring excellent patient care.
Wondering how this shapes your job experience?
We use our individuality and dental expertise to practice group dentistry and ensure that every patient leaves our office feeling satisfied. Do you have the drive and passion to help others improve their oral health in the way that we do? Come join our team— help us pioneer a new culture of dentistry.
Skills Required to Make a Great “Impression” on Our Team
- Provide assistance to the dental hygienist to prepare the room, seat patients, and take proper documentation of the patients visit
- Ability to record and review patients’ health history, make chart entries under the direction of the Doctor or hygienist, and assures completion of all necessary forms and signatures needed
- Educate patients on their treatment plans as well as maintaining their oral health
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment possessing excellent interpersonal skills such as establishing positive relationships with our team and patients
- Ability to communicate professionally both orally and in writing with a service-oriented approach
- Motivated to learn more and provide the best patient care at all times
- Maintain a caring and friendly environment that reinforces our company’s core values
- Display a positive approach to teamwork in order to work together to provide the best care at all times
So How Can You “Fill” This Role?
- Dental Assisting Certification, state required education, or prior on the job training
- One or more years of experience preferred
- Radiography/ X-RAY certification for respective state
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and education to patients
“Brace” Yourself…It only Gets Better
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- 3 weeks of paid time off for full-time associates which increases up to 5 weeks as you grow in your career with us
- Constant opportunities for career growth and continuing education
- An exciting atmosphere that allows for freedom and individuality – enabling our team to always strive to do the best for our patients
Ready to Come “Bond” With Our Team?
- Our team is ready to welcome the perfect candidate with arms (and mouths) wide open! We’re constantly growing and want you to join our practice. Stop searching for jobs – apply today and start your career.
- If you are professional and organized yet outgoing, adaptable, and energetic, you’ll fit right in.
- Our team is full of individuals with different skills and personalities, but each is willing to go the extra mile for our patients while communicating well with our team. Relatable? Then there’s a spot for you at our practice. We’re excited to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.