Here at Gentle Dental, we bring our own style and flair to the office each day united by our goal to provide the very best in patient care and education while supporting each other. We are looking for a Full-Time Hygienist that is equally excited about delighting and educating our patients.
- Minimum two years Associates degree (University-based dental hygiene programs, baccalaureate)
- RDH in good standing
- Open to all levels of experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, quality-focused dental environment; DSO/Group Practice experience preferred
- Ability to travel between locations preferred
Day to Day:
- Full Time
- 2 operatories dedicated to Hygiene in this facility.
- Your time will be spent on patient care, education and documentation. You will see roughly 10-12 patients per day assisted by a Dental Assistant. Roughly 1/3 of patients per day will be SRP/Root Planning and the rest will be Prophies.
- Compensation is benchmarked based on experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and more.