“Open Up” to A Whole New Dental Experience
Imagine working in a place which delivers best in class patient care and focuses on putting every patient first, every visit. Our guiding principle is empathy, and we want you to join us on our mission to transform the dental experience. Our practice partners with North American Dental Group which provides us with the necessary support in order to fulfill our purpose of ensuring excellent patient care.
Wondering how this shapes your job experience?
We use our individuality and dental expertise to practice group dentistry and ensure that every patient leaves our office feeling satisfied. Do you have the drive and passion to help others improve their oral health in the way that we do? Come join our team— help us pioneer a new culture of dentistry.
Smiling from Open to Close
Skills Required to Make a Great “Impression” on Our Team
- Commitment to becoming an approachable educator, providing the best patients around with exemplary explanations of dental procedures and treatments in a simple and friendly manner.
- Always practice empathy while performing procedures as advised by the dentist, such as prophylaxis, debridement, deep cleaning, and sealant and fluoride application, in order to ensure that our patients keep on smiling
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills required to form long-lasting, authentic relationships with patients and team members
- Ability to remain flexible, friendly, and organized in a fast-paced work environment
So How Can You “Fill” This Role?
- State licensure in dental hygiene and certification from an accredited program
- One or more years of experience preferred; will consider new graduates
- Local Anesthesia license required
- CPR Certification required
- Knowledge of dental charting software, digital x-rays, and ability to learn new programs as needed
- Clinical providers performing aerosol-generating procedures are required the wear an N95 respirator, usage of which is regulated by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). OSHA regulations require a medical evaluation for each team member who will be wearing a respirator to ensure it can be safely worn. Subsequent to being medically cleared, OSHA requires a fit test to ensure the respirator fits properly for protection against pathogens. Clearing the medical evaluation and fit test are conditions of employment for all team members working with aerosol-generating procedures
“Brace” Yourself… It only Gets Better
- Competitive paid time off for full-time and part-time team members which increases as you grow in your career with us
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401k
- Constant opportunities for career growth and continuing education
- An exciting atmosphere that allows for freedom and individuality – enabling our team to always strive to do the best for our patients
Ready to Come “Bond” With Our Team?
- Our team is ready to welcome the perfect candidate with arms (and mouths) wide open! We’re constantly growing and want you to join our practice. Stop searching for jobs— apply today and start your career.
- If you are professional and organized yet outgoing, adaptable, and energetic, you’ll fit right in.
- Our team is full of individuals with different skills and personalities, but each is willing to go the extra mile for our patients while communicating well with our team. Relatable? Then there’s a spot for you at our practice. We’re excited to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.