Registered Dental Hygienists deliver exceptional dental care by combining genuine compassion and surgeon-like dexterity. At Gentle Dental, you can expect a complementary team of practitioners who strive to make a difference – professionals who consistently generate the ideals and visions of the team. This is a full time opportunity.
Compensation Range: Hourly (DOE) with an incentive program. Sign on bonus available!
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Active State Hygiene License
- Dental Hygiene Degree from an accredited program
- A minimum of one year of related experience
- CPR Certification
We look forward to hearing from you!