ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 16 countries, $70 billion of total assets, and approximately 10,800 employees as of Dec. 31, 2018. Production excluding Libya averaged 1,242 MBOED in 2018, and preliminary proved reserves were 5.3 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2018.
Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the business.
This position serves as ConocoPhillips Company’s Maintenance Lead. This position will lead several Corrective and Preventative Maintenance activities and is responsible for communications and support within the asset’s operating areas.
Responsibilities may include:
- Prioritize and schedule work execution for all I&E facility activities within Bakken Operations
- Secure resources and set the dates for execution; improve efficiency and effectiveness through working with focused
- Create and maintain KPI reports
- Generate and maintain publicly accessible schedule
- Communicate with Leads, Technicians, Engineering, Procurement, & Operations to ensure completion dates meet requirements
- Work with I&E Planner to ensure materials available when needed
- Be the I&E Planner when required
- Regularly communicate and update schedules
- Responsible for resource tracking and controls
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- 1+ years experience in Planning & Scheduling
- 1+ years experience with SAP
- 3+ years experience in oil & gas operations
- 1+ years experience in Instrumentation & Electrical
- Planning & Scheduling within SAP
- Strong field/maintenance experience around maintenance and lease crew activities
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by courageously dealing with important problems, holding others accountable and standing up for what is right.
- Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical.
- Builds strong relationships based on trust and seeks opportunities to collaborate across the matrix/organizational boundaries to achieve business goals.
To be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of February 14, 2019.
Candidates for this U.S. position must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a) (1). Individuals with temporary visas such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, NATO, O, P, Q, R or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization in the United States now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.