I&E Technician / Maintenance - La Porte, TX
I&E Technician / Maintenance
A global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products is looking for an experienced I&E Technician.
The successful candidate will identify reliability improvement opportunities, lead small instrumentation projects, perform RCFA and provide technical support in completing repairs to instrumentation systems in support of the Operations Department and Maintenance Department.
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
• Maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of field instrumentation devices for process equipment and electrical devices.
• Carry out repair and preventive maintenance and inspections as scheduled.
• Read and comprehend electrical schematics and develop written job plans for electrical and instrumentation projects.
• Works with outside vendors for contract services
• Tours and inspects facilities to investigate and evaluate issues and aid in work prioritization and effectiveness of work performed.
• Help insures compliance with all applicable regulations for safety and OSHA regulations and document equipment files.
• Communicate effectively and support Plant Operations to minimize production impacts and enhance reliability.
• Other duties as required by management
40 hours per week (Mon to Fri)
La Porte, TX
Minimum of 2 years chemical and/or refinery experience in instrumentation and electrical maintenance
La Porte, TX
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.